Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it a month ago from another Nevadan (voons1).  He purchased it as a parts truck for his 82... took what he needed and I got the rest.  She's a beauty either way!

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
84 RC 150 Royal SE Prospector
360 4X4
D44/9.25
33 12.5 15
pretty much stock.

plans to come.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i got my rc from a pawnshop in reno its a 87 the frame and everything was still painted black with no rust whatsoever i wish i found this site before i moved to mo. would of loved to go hang out with some people on the nevada trails before i got here

·
Registered
936 Posts
nice truck you got there. I got two trucks, gonna make one good one sometime, and yours is better than either one I have! You gonna get the roof vent sometime?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Damm I need some time off from work so I can get to work on my trucks!!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
covert_opps said:
nice truck you got there. I got two trucks, gonna make one good one sometime, and yours is better than either one I have! You gonna get the roof vent sometime?
Yeah, the vent was broken and it was raining so I had to improvise. Used some alabama chrome and one of them disposable bending thick plastic cutting boards. Ive broken a few vents at the JY, most are crumbling already and when I try to pry them off they just chip away... gotta be a surgeon to get it done.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
Nice looking rig Seikoh, looks real solid - good score!  Who's your little helper there?  :)
- Max

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
voons1 said:
She still runnin good for you?
Runs cherry! I had to get used to having to warm it up with this cold weather, Im used to start it up and go. Tightened up everything, put the trim back on its a daily without fail except for my stupid reactions.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mad Max said:
Nice looking rig Seikoh, looks real solid - good score! Who's your little helper there? :)
- Max
Thats the offspring. Most valuable thing I own. Better yet he loves the RC. Rough ride rocks him to sleep fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts