Dodge RamCharger Central banner

1980 parts wanted

964 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Working Dog 
#1 ·
Looking for 1980 passenger door, dashcap (dash over the instrument cluster) factory roll bar and 2 roof kits. I live near San Antonio, Texas.

Thanks,
Douglas

#3 ·
I want to take the top off. The seal is rotted and it will be great to be topless for the 10 months of summer we get in Texas. There is a factory kit for covering the parts exposed when the roof comes off.

#9 ·
That kit had a page showing where all the bolts are, and 4 little round rubber pieces about 1/4" diameter, and 1 to 2 inches long, to install in the weatherstriping that goes around the door, to align the weatherstriping back together after you reinstall the top. That striping that goes around the door, needs to be cut at the body/ top junction, and the top/ windshield junction the first time the top is removed, The pieces are inserted inside the hollow part of the seal to keep it alingned when the top is back on. Look at the seal on yours to see if it was ever cut at those locations, can tell you if the top was ever off or not.

#10 ·
I know, an old thread. I just located a pic of the kit.

Pink Font Material property Magenta Rectangle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.