Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board. Hi everyone. Does anyone know good knowledgeable suppliers out West? I'm new to Alberta and have no "go to" guys. Doesn't have to be Canadian, just better shipping rates than I'm getting now, you know? I've got a 1978 318 in progress and can't drive through the states looking for parts for a while yet.  Specifically, I'm searching for a mint grille, trim, roof/box/back hatch seals, door skins, maybe some glass, branding, arm rests. All the nice little touches, basically. If you have a good interior and want to sell let me know. This is custom, not a true restore so I have some flexibility. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
Welcome to the KNUTTHOUSE! {wave}

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
a mint grill and trim  is going to be hard to come by. someone on here recently did all the leg work on getting the roof seals priced, cant recall who though. good luck with the build!

btw, what are ya branding on the truck?

·
Registered
52,720 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cultural Infidel said:
a mint grill and trim is going to be hard to come by. someone on here recently did all the leg work on getting the roof seals priced, cant recall who though. good luck with the build!

btw, what are ya branding on the truck?
I wanted to find all the emblems and nameplates for it, I only have a couple "plymouth" and "trailduster" pieces. Too much bushwacking when I was younger! I don't think she'll ever be a a trailer princess, but a bit daintier than the boys' trucks for sure. I've got new rims since this pic, hope the link works: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1289924&id=711320499#!/photo.php?pid=1289924&id=711320499&fbid=11565850499

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chick Wagon said:
New to the board. Hi everyone. Does anyone know good knowledgeable suppliers out West? I'm new to Alberta and have no "go to" guys. Doesn't have to be Canadian, just better shipping rates than I'm getting now, you know? I've got a 1978 318 in progress and can't drive through the states looking for parts for a while yet. Specifically, I'm searching for a mint grille, trim, roof/box/back hatch seals, door skins, maybe some glass, branding, arm rests. All the nice little touches, basically. If you have a good interior and want to sell let me know. This is custom, not a true restore so I have some flexibility. I'll try to post some pictures soon.
Here's a link starting at the end of my photos, there's a whole album of the project, and no I'm still nowhere near done but I bet y'all can't wait to see it with a better paint job than the one we did in the backyard! I'm planning on chrome nerf bars and chrome rear bumper too: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1289924&id=711320499#!/photo.php?pid=1289924&id=711320499&fbid=11565850499

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have to login to see them, and I'm not a face in a book ;D

Randall

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
That looks  good man.  {cool}

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Wow.Very Impressive.Im in Innisfail (Just south of Red Deer)Ill be on the lookout for you.Im also looking for 61-71 Dodge/Fargo parts if you know of any.
Couple tips of advice I can give is that check Kijiji.com and craigslist EVERY day.Go around your town driving up and down back allys and see what treasures are sitting in Driveways/Yards.Most of the time people are happy to sell it or even give it away.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Welcome!  ;D

·
Registered
75 Dodge W200 360/NP435/203 DANA 60'S
516 Posts
Howdy ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.