Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Actually took it on the road for about a mile just to see what happened lol. It walks all over the place. Not much that causes that at bone stock so I'll go through all the components. Radiator leaks and looks like muddy water anyways so a new radiator and a good flush is gonna happen. No power inside the cab so wiring is gonna be a priority so nothing burns up. Tires are mismatched and square so might be a good reason to adjust the stance and get wheels and tires. I'd love a set of old aluminum Jackmans.
Eric

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
That's a solid truck, nice!

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks! Haven't done much lately cause we've been on vacation. I did order a radiator today. Ended up ordering a cheapie from auto zone. All my normal sources couldn't find me the big new Yorker radiator that I usually try to get.
Eric

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well, in typical fashion these days. Radiator arrived and I don't think it was big enough to cool one cylinder of this 440! And the typical answer... well that's what my computer says will fit it... I'll just have to search the interweb myself.

·
Administrator
59,743 Posts
I would look into an all aluminum one like this.

That was just the first easy one to find, might be better deals out there, need to look around. And also make sure it fits. RA also lists this one for an 86 360, does not specify what side the top hose is on. A 360 needs it on the drivers side. :unsure:

·
Registered
7,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I usually try to pick up a grill any time I come across them for a decent price whether I need it or not. Fun to collect

21 - 28 of 28 Posts