Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
holy cow.......thats slick! I don't see many lwb stepsides around anymore! I like it! whats the specs on it? engine? etc.? yeah......I wouldn't keep that in the barn very often .....I'd be in it!! lol! later.......KC!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
killercuda said:
holy cow.......thats slick! I don't see many lwb stepsides around anymore! I like it! whats the specs on it? engine? etc.? yeah......I wouldn't keep that in the barn very often .....I'd be in it!! lol! later.......KC!
It's has a slant six ((loads of hp!)))) 3speed column shift, 2 wheel drive,.. that's about it,... ;D ,..basically original. :D

Your right you don't see too many older long wheel base stepsides. I have only seen one other here in the province that I know of. The rest are all short's. :p

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Dude, that pic looks like it is right out of a dealer brochure {cool}

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Man that sure is purty... ;D

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
herby said:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/710000-710999/710237_4.jpg
Take a moment and check your twin,mines a 78 . This truck has been stored for the past 21 years and has 76000 kms on it . It is good to see another one nicer than mine . While in storage the tailgate got damaged and I am not haveing any luck findin a new one.
Hey that does look like ours,.... you might try looking at older jeep trucks (yes I do mean jeep) they used the same tailgates, so I'm told.
:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I HAVE A 79 STEPSIDE. lOVE TO SEE MORE LIKE IT ! ESPECIALLY WITH WOMEN DRIVERS !!
MINES A SHORT BOX BUT WE PICKED UP A LONGBOX STEPSIDE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD THAT WAS SPRAY PAINTED "FREE"!!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
powerwagongrl said:
I HAVE A 79 STEPSIDE. lOVE TO SEE MORE LIKE IT ! ESPECIALLY WITH WOMEN DRIVERS !!
MINES A SHORT BOX BUT WE PICKED UP A LONGBOX STEPSIDE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD THAT WAS SPRAY PAINTED "FREE"!!
Thanks powerwagongrl ! I'll have to post a few new pic's of the old stepside, we gave her a fresh new look,.. amazing what some rims and rubber will do to the look of ya truck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts