Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have this fairly Solid ramcharger I may decide to sell. (working on getting a title). This thing is solid for the year. It does have some rust issues but the floors are great. It is an original North Carolina vehicle. I decided to see if it gets any intrest here. It has a 360/auto setup. Factory air and cruise.(some parts missing for both but mostly there) No rollbar from factory and the top has its issues.

Here is a link to an album with multiple pictures

Does have complete blue (redone at somr point) interior it is just out and not in pictures

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/78dodgeowner/77%20Ramcharger/

·
Registered
52,739 Posts
So what are you asking for it?

Does it run? If so ho well?

And why aren't there more pics of that orange "macho" in the background?  ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it runs. Runs pretty good from a can under the hood. I haven't had time to drain the tank yet. Also I have to look into something with the axle or u joint. Just too many kettles in the fire. But it does start and drive on its own power. Last inspeceted in NC in beginning of 05. I suppose I would be open to offers. The title situation could take a while though

·
Registered
52,739 Posts
78dodgeowner said:
Yeah it runs. Runs pretty good from a can under the hood. I haven't had time to drain the tank yet. Also I have to look into something with the axle or u joint. Just too many kettles in the fire. But it does start and drive on its own power. Last inspeceted in NC in beginning of 05. I suppose I would be open to offers. The title situation could take a while though
Ok. post when you get a title.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will do. The woman told me she would start on it after the weekend. I just wanted to see if there was any solid intrest at all in it. Could do more tinkering in the waiting process and grow fond of it haha. So you like the "Macho" huh? Could be for sale too lol

·
Registered
52,739 Posts
78dodgeowner said:
I will do. The woman told me she would start on it after the weekend. I just wanted to see if there was any solid intrest at all in it. Could do more tinkering in the waiting process and grow fond of it haha. So you like the "Macho" huh? Could be for sale too lol
Well where's th epics of the Macho? we love pics here! ;D

·
Registered
52,739 Posts
78dodgeowner said:
Oh someday I will post some. You know how it goes when time to do anything is concerned. Just out of curiosity, sa I had a title tomorrow, what would an offer be?
Not right now. We're still getting the money straightened out after just getting a job from 21 months of layoff.

But I wouldn't mind having another one 3 pop tops and a hard top just isn't enough. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.