Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1976 360 4bbl, 727, 203, D44f, 9 1/4r. 3" body lift, 2 to 3" spring lift. 35 AT's with at least 80% tread. Drives and shifts good and is real strong, drives real straight and stops straight also. May have 3.90-4.10 gears due to the 2500-2600 rpm @ 65mph. Havent pulled a cover to verify. Very new dual exhaust with Flowmasters, no cats. Jeep YJ front seats that are brown while the rear seat is tan. Full vinyl floor mat. Pioneer full din head unit with some cheesy home made box speakers in middle. Email me for more pics/vids and if you dont have a fast internet connection I'll link you to my web site.
This is no longer a feeler, the trucks is going one way or another. I would like $3000 OBO and I will trade/partial for a good running, shifting donor rig, I dont care about the body. I am doing a V8 conversion on my TJ so Im looking for one of the following: 98-2000 Ram 5.2 or 5.9 auto, Dakota 5.2 auto part time tcase, Durango 5.2 or 5.9 auto with part time tcase or Grand Cherokee 5.2 auto part time tcase (kinda hard to find). Like I said, I would like the truck to be in good running condition and be able to drive enough to verify the tranny and t case operation, beyond that the rest dont matter.
Link to my thread.. http://ramchargercentral.com/rcs-tds-durangos-etc/new-addition-to-my-family-again-76-rc/

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
WOW!

·
Registered
52,744 Posts
Very nice truck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.