Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a pic of the Pace Arrow my Dad and I restored. Its not quite finished yet. Its been repainted, and tuned and such. Still needs a few interior updates. Camping is sure nice with a roof air unit. I wont go back to a tent after sleeping in this thing. You wouldnt believe the nioze a TQ makes when the engine cover is off and the air cleaner is removed. Kick those secondaries open and hope ya have ear plugs. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
you bringin' that to ram jam next year? ;D can't wait to see what she can do in the deep pit!

all other wisecracks aside, you've done well restoring it. looks real good!

jeff

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm thinking of bringing it ro RamJam. Thinking about fabbing a tow bar for the pick up, in order to bring it along. I hafta fix the generator in the Motorhome first, theres not alot of air flow into the passenger compartment, theres really no place for it to go. Gets a might powerful warm in there.(doing my best Yosemite Sam impersonation there) I can run the roof A/C off the generator, along with the fridge and microwave. Hey, a guys gotta have beer and nachos on a road trip right?? ;D ::) :p

Theres room for like 13 or 14 people to travel in it, could bring a few people along, and it sleeps 8 or sumthing in close quarters.

Yeah the mud pit would be kewl, anyone make 8-17.5 mudders??????

Hers a pic of the generator, it the current bane of my existance. Ive got experience with onan engines, but not one this new. its got a crank trigger ignition system, the coil is mounted on the bell housing and pick up the signal right from the flywheel. In any even ive got no spark. i need the ohm valvue for the coil, mine had a complete short, no continuity at all, so Im thinking its the coil.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a few more pics, interior mainly.

And yes the 8 track still works, and yes I do still have some 8 track cassettes. ::)

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres one looking back at the rear bed. Two adults can sleep comfortably there. Even at my 6'4" , 230lb frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres the kitchen, fridge and freezer, microwave and a full oven. All one needs for beer and nachos.

And breakfast too. Gotta have the big breakfast.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts