Dodge RamCharger Central banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I've been super busy lately, but I managed throw some new lipstick on the old girl this week. The guy who usually lets me rent his professional paint booth bailed on me at the last minute, so I had to get creative.

A couple hundred $$ in supplies, and I had a pop up paint booth ready to go in my shop. Some high velocity fans for ventilation, and it turned out just as good as my last job in the pro booth.

I'm still really torn on the color, but I'm thinking the white roof will really bring it together.

Wood Shade Flooring Floor Hall

Table Shade Wood Automotive exterior Tints and shades

Motor vehicle House Wood Gas Tire

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Wow, that looks great brother! Nice job! Love the colour. 馃憤

Administrator
Yes, I think the white top would be killer.

Reactions: Lzed

Registered
Just for reference, this is what the blue on blue looks like. Mine is a little darker, but you get the idea. Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

Reactions: jonn6464

Registered
I love the color!

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition

Registered
Anytime you want to make a deal on a Ramcharger and my truck, you let me know!
HAHA Not a chance! I couldn't give up a 74 1/2 door, a 2WD, or a 78 TD Sport with a 440. I still have my eye on the 75 TD around the corner from me. Rumor has it, it has a 440 as well. (unconfirmed) I have a 74 1/2 door SE that is basically rotten. I got it for the top on my other 74. I found another top for it but it too is in bad shape. Sad. It would be nice if AMD, Classic industries, or the like would start popping some of these pieces.

Yes that would be nice if they re-popped things for our trucks Mr selfish hoarder guy. LOL. I want another '77/'78.

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

Registered
I've been super busy lately, but I managed throw some new lipstick on the old girl this week. The guy who usually lets me rent his professional paint booth bailed on me at the last minute, so I had to get creative.

A couple hundred $$ in supplies, and I had a pop up paint booth ready to go in my shop. Some high velocity fans for ventilation, and it turned out just as good as my last job in the pro booth.

I'm still really torn on the color, but I'm thinking the white roof will really bring it together.

View attachment 629052

View attachment 629053

View attachment 629054

View attachment 629055

View attachment 629056
I'm a "professional" drywall guy.
Through the years of fooling with masking things off, I've learned a pretty cool trick by using 3M Super 77 spray contact cement to stick plastic and seal the joints together... https://www.lowes.com/pd/3M-3M-Supe...VCh6tBh3b7wM-EAQYAiABEgINs_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

This stuff is awesome and quicker that any kind of tape.
I use it to mask off the inside of entire houses to remove the acoustic ceilings. It's basically like a sealed off fish bowl when I'm done. You could fill the house up with water and go swimming.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
I'm a "professional" drywall guy.
Through the years of fooling with masking things off, I've learned a pretty cool trick by using 3M Super 77 spray contact cement to stick plastic and seal the joints together... https://www.lowes.com/pd/3M-3M-Supe...VCh6tBh3b7wM-EAQYAiABEgINs_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

This stuff is awesome and quicker that any kind of tape.
I use it to mask off the inside of entire houses to remove the acoustic ceilings. It's basically like a sealed off fish bowl when I'm done. You could fill the house up with water and go swimming.
Well, where the f**k were you with that little tidbit 5 days ago?!?! :LOL:

I called dibs on your truck first CCB
Yes you did, now go find me a '77/'78 Ramcharger and well make a deal! 馃槀

My truck runs and drives sooo awesome and has been that way for so long that its hard to even think of letting it go sometimes but a Ramcharger would definitely suit me better as a disabled person. I would ONLY sell it/ trade it (my truck) for a first gen Ramcharger and even then i would probably be wise to keep it, but who knows what the future brings but i will certainly remember that you get first dibs Lzed! 馃榿馃憤

• Love
Reactions: Lzed
81 - 97 of 97 Posts