Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, thought I'd posts some pics of my project so far, ive been working on it for three months with tons of help from members here, I'm hoping to have it done by the end of March. The truck was running the stock 360/727/203 combo, stock axles, on 37" tires. I bought a 92 3/4 ton diesel and am in the process of swapping in the 5.9 cummins, Dana 60 axles and 42" Goodyears.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's where I'm at today, motor and 46RH installed with 205 t-case, axles all welded up , rear disk conversion, installed

Attachments

·
Registered
52,683 Posts
:eek:

Dang tore into it is a little "light" of a statement. Looks to me like you tore it down!  ;D

looking good.  {cool}

·
Registered
52,683 Posts
Signguy97 said:
Here's where I'm at today, motor and 46RH installed with 205 t-case, axles all welded up , rear disk conversion, installed
Is that a cardboard truck camper insert in the background? ;D

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Wow, nice work.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Plugging along here, got the underside of the body all cleaned up. It is in really good shape so not many repairs to do, replaced two body mounts and added two more on the next rib up. Acouple of repairs to the lower fenders and it's ready for some type of undercoating.

Attachments

·
Registered
52,683 Posts
Signguy97 said:
Plugging along here, got the underside of the body all cleaned up. It is in really good shape so not many repairs to do, replaced two body mounts and added two more on the next rib up. Acouple of repairs to the lower fenders and it's ready for some type of undercoating.
:eek:

That is the cleanest underside of ANY Dodge truck/RC/TD I have EVER seen! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
247 Posts
You’re a beast. Looks amazing.

·
Registered
52,683 Posts
KurtfromLaQuinta said:
Mines red.
Well that is more info than I needed to know Kurt.

Does you wife know your underside is "red" ! :eek:

You may want to see a Dr about it also. :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
52,683 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts