Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 72 crew cab.  It is a 4 speed NP435 with a divorced NP205 transfer case.  Overall it is very clean.  No rot anywhere and only surface rust in a couple places on the body.  Does need some minor body work like some dings worked out and the front passenger fender has a crack in it.  Whoever painted it needs to find a different job too.  The PO replaced the /6 with a 360.  I don't know the build details.  I put a refurbished qjet on it and an in cap coil HEI distributor with a DUI cap.  The PO snapped the driver inner shaft in the front axle and I haven't had a chance to work on it.  The interior is very clean.  Floor pans look brand new.  Recent carpet and recently redone seats all by the PO.  the driver door panel is busted and needs replaced.  Truck comes with a door panel from an 84.  It doesn't match but it does fit.  The driver window regulator needs to be replaced as well.  Comes with an entire 360 magnum.  Needs a full rebuild.  The guy I bought that from had it partially disassembled so the cylinders at least need a good hone probably bored.  There is some "interesting" wiring going on, but everything works as it should.  Has air bags in the back.  I've never used them but they are there.  Truck is in NC, I am in AZ until September.  It's being stored in a garage until I'm home.  It is my current DD but I don't have the time she deserves.  Plus with kid number 3 on the way I think I need a more updated ride that isn't a project too.  Starts, drives,  shifts fine.  I've driven it from North Carolina to Missouri multiple times without any issues and even get 12-14 MPG with 4.10s and 33s.  I have a few parts that will go with it too.  Also have a flat bed that will fit on it with working tail and reverse lights I can add for a little more cash or sell separately.  The flatbed is in MO but if you want it with the truck I'm pretty sure we can work something out pretty easy.  Looking for $7500.  Since there is no NADA price for the crews I'm going off what I see others going for.  Most are priced higher and either rusted out or disassembled.  I will also consider trades for a manual Cummins crew or mega cab with cash on my end of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.