Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will probably just end up parting this out, but would like if someone would just haul it off.

$3500

1972 1 ton dually.
Purchased by my family business in 1984. Cab and frame and some wiring are all that are still original.
Custom built dynatrac Dana 80 with large F 350 front brake rotors. 4.62 gears and ARB compressor, and air locker. Will also include 4.10 and limited slip. Hughes transmission 727 trans, and Gear Vendor overdrive. 360 purpose built for propane, with Edelbrock heads, intake, etc. Aluminum radiator. LED headlights.
No bed, frame extended for 10' box.

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
Nice truck.  Clearly a lot of money was put into it. 

How about some pictures of the interior, the frame extension work, the grille/front end?  Does it currently run and drive?  Does everything work?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tv_larsen said:
Nice truck. Clearly a lot of money was put into it.

How about some pictures of the interior, the frame extension work, the grille/front end? Does it currently run and drive? Does everything work?
interior is Work truck quality, meaning its kinda spartan. Seat, belts, and a few gauges. Does run,and drive. I would be surprised if someone would put this back on the road, but I would think some one would part it out. Grill is pretty good, but probably not original. Frame extension is at the rear of the frame.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Parts truck?

this is better than 90 of the roadworthy trucks in the rust belt.

time/space/money... otherwise id bite

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hemitheus said:
Parts truck?

this is better than 90 of the roadworthy trucks in the rust belt.

time/space/money... otherwise id bite
I have thought about as a hobby buying trucks here that wont pass smog, and shipping to the rust belt. I see rust free late 70s and 80s ramchargers, and pickups for $800

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
petethekiller said:
You should just registure this in Calaveras county.... I'll let you use my address. No Smog by me.
No smog due to this being a 1972, and smog only upon sale in my county.
I have started taking this apart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.