Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mostly stock. Blue interior. Sunshine yellow exterior. Custom from factory. Involved in three head on collisions. 138,000 miles. 318 Engine. 2 bbl carb. I love it when I push down on the gas and the car takes off up the highway. I leave everybody in my dust because the car is so over powered for its weight. I love the waves and whistles too.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sweet ! Got rid of a 69' GT a few months ago(was wrecked),
still have the convert.rack if you know anybody looking for one.I think I still have the rearseat too.
Very nice ride you got there!

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
There isa 67 GTS for sal e down the road i seen it onthe way to work byut haven't seen it in awhile think it is in the garage ..... all black it'sa nice though .

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
beautiful dart.... i have a 68 dart 270 sedan... fun little cars:D let me know if ya need any parts..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a box of old pieces too. I have to look to see what's there. The box is there at least 10 years undisturbed. I think there's a taillight with lens, and some armrest bases. Nothing engine or tranny wise.

I'm looking for a house, so I'm trying to put stuff on Ebay to get rid of it. I got a '67 grill with lens/housings for sale. Nobody wanted it on Ebay.

Feel free to check with me if you are looking for something too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey janabrute one thing moparPW200guy forgot to mention is the parts we also need, We need a stock steering wheel with half horn ring, uper and lower dash, also need drivers tail light crome... hope you can help and if you need any parts We have a shed full of dart parts...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have two complete driver's side tail lights--chrome is badly pitted. Wires need some splicing. But if you need it as a temporary, you know to get it on the road--they both work. Got them out of a junk yard, so they are not NOS.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thats a awsome Dart, I had a 73 but I gave it to my step father because he need a car at the time......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts