Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the truck that my dad and I did a full restoration on back to original miltiary colors. it has full rear canvas not shown in the pic. it has 6,xxx original miles on it, with the original 230 flathead six and 4 speed trans. has a divorced transfercase and 5.89 gears with a top speed of 55 MPH and arounf 5-6 miles to the gallon of leaded gas. all and all a fun truck to drive and work on. hope you all like it ;D
shawn

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW i have bigger pics but it ended up being that small because of the 50KB limit ::)
shawn

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hey, cool resto man!
I've seen a few of those around and dreamed about doing my own restoration.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have quite a few pics of the truck but i don't have a scanner, if i manage to get them scanned i'll post them. and mcguyver, where did you happen to find your 880, i looked for one of those for like 3 years and the only ones i ever found were either ragged out, too much money or too far away. i'm also soon going to get a 47 W300M for a full resto but that's gonna be after i get my 85 ram where i want it.
later, shawn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice truck. It is a lot of those were i live, got several of those WW2 trucks here. Can send pics off them if someone would like to see.

·
5,138 Posts
Sweet truck man!

·
Registered
9 Posts
That thing is badass, do they even sell leaded fuel anymore? Well not around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts