Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the Dodge 1500 17in Off Road wheels fit on my stock 1993 W150? I like the looks of the wheels but would like to know if anyone has tried this before. I just got the truck last week and I really am having fun with it so far. Thanks in advance.

Bjorn

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
i think the center hole is too small. i know it is on the regular 16in wheels, but not sure about the 17s. someone on here has modified the 16 to fit, but i dont remember how it worked out. and welcome to the site!

Duane

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
welcome to the site man,
I like the Off Road wheels also, been keeping an eye out for some for my Dad's 96, but haven't really looked hard. The only ones I've found, near by at least, were more than he wanted to spend. Can't remember exactly how much now, but seems like they were about the same as some of the fancier aftermarket wheels. Then factoring in the extra cost of the 17" tires at the time, he couldn't afford it anyways.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
94 up ram rims have less offset to them and will sit further in on the older trucks. The center hole is smaller but can be open up with a die grinder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.