Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trailduster79 said:
Says the file is inaccesable
Sorry forgot to change settings. Who's the moron? :-X ohh that's me John

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah mine is down right now too. Broke an axle Saturday and lost dogbone . Easy fix just gotta go get the parts. ::) John

·
5,142 Posts
I have always wanted to get into nitro cars. I had raced electric for about two years when our local track got shut down. I am currently looking into buying a T-Maxx. I looked at the Nitro MT for a really long time, but never had the money for it.

Right now I have a Losi XXT-CR truck, Losi XX buggy, Tamiya F-150 4x4, 2 Bolink Diggers, Traxxas Rustler, and I just sold a Tamiya Clodbuster. I think I am going to sell some of them so I can buy the T-maxx

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heck instead of the t'maxx i'd go for a Savage. That is one bad truck. Heck if you ever play on ebay you can find hpi-mt's and t-maxx's decent at times. I'm trying to save the money for the OS .15 for mine. That's the only thing I don't like about the MT that nitro star only comes with single set carb. no low end adjustment. Heck they're all fun. A buddy of mine has a battery powered T-maxx. It's bad a$$. That thing will ride a wheelie for an easy 50 feet. :eek: John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts